These guides describe not just how to perform a task or reach a goal, but also why a step is performed, and the values behind the whole process.
This practice of writing guides is heavily influenced by the work and writings of Mike Bland.
- How to Accept Money Online with PayPal
- A quick way to let people give you money on the internet
- How to Create a Website on GitHub Pages
- A detailed guide for creating a simple website using GitHub Pages and Google Domains
- How to Develop on a Pixelbook
- Take advantage of the simplicity and security of Chrome OS while still writing software
- How to Get Started with go-script-bash
- Make it easy to create scripts to perform routine operations with your project in a way that also serves as documentation for how your project works.
- How to Run Dwarf Fortress on Chrome OS
- Guide to installing and running the classic Linux game Dwarf Fortress on a Chrome OS Pixelbook
- How to Use Git
- A guide to common git commands, what they do, and how I use them